Salam..
Hola... how's everybody? let me get straight to the point.. I'm just gonna share something cool... and yeah, if u dont like it, means u're not cool at all... haha.. just kidding peepz.. just kidding..
so, here's a lyric of a song from Glee, which is one of the original songs, by original, i mean the song that they wrote .. it not like the other song where they use songs from other singer and kinda change it into glee version... but this song, it's R-E-A-L...this song is sung by the characters named Rachel & Finn..
I love this song 'cuz i truly get & understand it's meaning... i truly do.. i feel the pain, the suffering but ignoring the pain, i still should HEAD MY HEAD UP HIGH.. never let it make u weak.. yes, without love is..painful.. and pretending to be ok when it's painful, is even painful.. & when the words I LOVE U isn't being said, it's hurtful too.. the feeling, keep hidden..
but still, whatever it is, u have to stay strong..
if u wanna hear the song, just google search it peepz... im only gonna give u the lyric.. :D
so, enjoy & understand it yup?
Face to face and heart to heart
We're so close yet so far apart
I close my eyes
And look away
That's just because I'm not okay
But I hold on
I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong
(Chorus)
Will we ever say the words we're feeling
Reach down underneath it
And tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending
Or will we forever only be pretending
Will we a-a-a-always, a-a-a-a-always a-a-a-a-always be pretending
How long do I fantisize
Make believe that it's still alive
Imagine that, I am good enough
And we can chose, the ones we love
But I hold on
I stay strong
Wondering if we still belong
(Chorus)
Will we ever say the words we're feeling
Reach down underneath it
And tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending
Or will we forever only be pretending
Will we a-a-a-always, a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be pretending
Keeping secrets safe
Every move we make
Seems like no ones letting go
And it's such a shame
'Cause if you feel the same
How am I supposed to know
(Chorus)
Will we ever say the words we're feeling
Reach down underneath it
And tear down all the walls
Will we ever have a happy ending
Or will we forever only be pretending
Will we a-a-a-always, a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be...
Will we a-a-a-always, a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be...
Will we a-a-a-always, a-a-a-always a-a-a-always be pretending

No comments:
Post a Comment