Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a song means to me...



A song for me is like a poem..
the only different is, it has music to accompany it..
a song always has a meaning..
some may have a beautiful meaning..
and some might not<--which i would call 'rubbish'..

i always been in love with music..
i even write song n sing 'em sometimes..
[did made a few songs for my close friend n my lil sis only]
but mostly, i would listen to song[mostly english] sung by popular singer..let's leave it to the pro...
haha..
xnak laa klau sy nyanyi, krunk hujan lak..

if u want to hear a song that is full of meaning and mostly related to u,i would like to suggest u Taylor Swift songs..
I guess u all know who Taylor Swift is.
if u dunno who Taylor Swift is, u might as well hit ur head with a pencil<--klau guna pencil, xskit sgt pon...hahaha..

haa..nie gambar Taylor Swift...

Nie laa Taylor binti Swift..haha..

Taylor Swift is a Nashville born pop/country SINGER-SONGWRITER..the best, of course...
her song is related to love, life, friendship n being what u r..
 nak tau lebih lanjut psl Taylor Swift, google laa sndiri k..hahaha...
okayy...cukup laa sy mpromosi T.Swift nie..
hihihi..
nak teruskn agenda sy ea..hehehe..

i'm currently into a song entitle 

"TERRIFIED"

by Katherine McPhee
and Zachary Levi

Katherine Mcphee is salah sorg dr peserta dlm 
American Idol season 5..

and..
Zachary Levi plak, dia nie popular for his 
lead role in Chuck the series { a BIGGGG fan of Chuck!lol]
the best series eveerrrr~
he is also know for his role in animated movie Tangled as Flynn Rider<--blom tgk g crite nie...sapa yg tau, crita gak arrr ngn sy nie..
cecite..cecite..haha

nahhhh..nie vid Terrified tue....lagu nie bestttttt sgt3..
loving it....meaning yg mdalam..:)



i know my blog song akn mgganggu audio vid nie..hehe..
klau mcm tue, rjin2 laa bukak link lagu kat Youtube ea...
hehe..



nie plak, sy sertakn lyricnya skali..

Terrified Lyric

You, by the light
Is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong
You're the thing that's right

Finally made it through the lonely
To the other side

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only life

And this could be good
It's already better than that
And nothing's worse
Than knowing you're holding back

I could be all that you need
If you let me try

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only

I only said it 'cause I mean it
I only mean 'cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been dreaming
'Cause it fills me up and holds me close whenever I'm without you

You set it again, my heart's in motion
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows burning in the dark

And I'm in love
And I'm terrified
For the first time and the last time
In my only


 i guess tu je kot..
enjoy urself..
dgr laa lagu tue klau rjin..hyati mksud nya..
like i said, this song is great..
just like a great poem...:)

k2,bubbyyyeee korg...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment