Heyy peepz...
How r u guys? sihat x? hoping u all to be fine..
me? alaaa.. mcm biasa ja...
so, I'm joing another contest... hehe...
it's kinda the second contest sy join..
again, wish me luck..
the contest is...
Perfumes Farm Contest <--this is the link okeyyhh
Syarat2 dia senang je.. xsusah ponnnnn~
so klau korang nak join pon xpe... dialu-alukn..
trust me.. lol...
1. So, u have to write an entry entitled "PERFUMES FARM CONTEST"
2. then, put your MOST cheerful picture inside your entry.
3. Link your entry to this site.
4. Comment the contest entry and put your entry link.
2. then, put your MOST cheerful picture inside your entry.
3. Link your entry to this site.
4. Comment the contest entry and put your entry link.
5. and of course....THE MOST cheerful picture will be the winner.
hadiah dia pulak is Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist.. OHSEMMM X? OF COZ LAA OHSEM KN...
and ohh ya.. the contest tutup on 15/10/11 at 9 am..
AND...
TADAAAAAAA...
I'm joining this contest, and this is the pic that I'm betting on..
![]() |
| the moment that we cherish 2gether... |
this picture was taken earlier this year.. spending some times with my friends...
it sure is a cheerful moment I tell ya!
peaceeeeeee... ^__^V

hi..thanks for joining Perfumes Farm Contest!!=)
ReplyDelete