Friday, September 9, 2011

As Bright as They Can Be . .


Hello People.. on Mars & Venus..
greetings earthlings.. :D
How are you and how's your day? 

My days are just great..
a relaxing Saturday.. :)

hmm.. last night, I just finished watching one of a great Korean Drama..
the drama was actually broadcast a few years ago..
yea, i know, i'm kinda left behind a bit with the Korean updates..
The Korean fever hit me just about two years ago.. & it hit me hard..
LOL..
so, now, i'm a fan of all Kpop and Korean dramas..
how about you guys?

ahaa.. the korean drama that I just watched last night was You're Beautiful
where we have Park Shin Hye Unnie, Jung Yong Hwa Oppa, Jang Geun Suk Oppa & Lee Hong Ki Oppa.. the genre of the drama is Romantic/Comedy..
(I know people, i know.. I'm late..)
I just got the A.N.Jell fever... LoL

Beautiful Shin Hye Unnie

I just loveeeee Park Shin Hye Unnie's acting in the drama.. She have to act both as a girl & as a boy which is VERY cool! 
Unnie is very hilarious and cute at the same time..
actually, I've watched Unnie act in You've fallen for Me before, 
which is the first time i fell in love with her..
to be exact, I've fallen for her..
 she is just great... 
did i mention that Unnie is also good in singing..
yup, Unnie has a great voice..


Yong Hwa oppa, like an angel.. 

then, we're down to Jung Yong Hwa Oppa, Unnie's castmate for "You're beautiful" & "You've fallen for me"..
just like Unnie, I started to fall in love with him in You've fallen for me(THIS IS BECAUSE I watched You've fallen for me 1st, then You're beautiful..)
he is one great actor, and good in bringing his role..
it's just believable.. it's just "deabak",Oppa!!
& ohh, Oppa is in a Kpop Band called
CnBlue(currently a fan of 'em)
their song are nice to hear.. i have a lot of their song in my phone's playlist..
and yup, Oppa also have a great voice... ^^,

Adorable Hong Ki Oppa..

and then, we have Lee Hong Ki Oppa..
Yong Hwa Oppa's & Shin Hye Unnie's castmate for You're beautiful..
since i'm new in being a fan of Korean stuff, so at first, i did'nt know much about
Hong Ki Oppa..
but as i watched him in "You're beautiful", i fell in love with his bubbly character..
his character have that kinda 'aura' that make people love him..
which is also very cool..
he's actually in a band called FT.Island(I'm a fan of 'em too)
he has great voice,of course..
hehehehe.. :D

a smile that can melts one's heart..

and last but not least, Jang Keun Suk Oppa..
the first time i watched him act is in Marry Me Mary..
it was cool .. and my 2nd time watching him act, is in of course, You're Beautiful...
he is good in bringing his character..
I just love how he knows how to be cold, be romantic, and be cold again.. hehe
and of course, just like Unnie and the other Oppas,
Keun Suk Oppa can sing..
and his voice is great too..


haaaaa... to be honest, I LOVE THEM ALL..
they are very talented,
they can act, they can sing, and they can dance..LOL..
they are hilarious and they are adorable..
they are cute and they are just tooo beautiful..
they are handsome and yes,
THEY SHINES LIKE THE STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY, as bright as they can be..

Hmm.. I guess that's just all..
just wants to give my opinion in my interest..
i bet it would be great if they read this..LOL(that would be like a dream~)
I DEDICATE THIS ENTRY TO.....
Shin Hye Unnie, Yong Hwa Oppa, Hong Ki Oppa & Keun Suk Oppa..
I wish you all the best and may you succeed in your life..
HWAITING!!!

p/s: this is a voice of one of their million fans out there.. And umm.. this is my way to say it out loud, that I'm a fan, and I LOVE THEM ALL.. this is also my way of saying that i always support them.. and AHH... Saranghae~... ^_____^ <3<3<3


No comments:

Post a Comment