Tuesday, November 16, 2010

mE & my empTy nEw bLOg..

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...:)

hmmm...me & my bLog...
What  makes me decide to do a blog....Well....Boredom..NOPE.It's just for FUN...Haha..
I'll be writing what I THINK, FEEL in this blog.. However for now, I haven't got any idea on what to type. actually, I'm just staring on my laptop, thinking of one sentence at a time [for at least SIX TEN minutes]
Just kidding...LOL..Im boring am I?
SORRY but it's my first time on doing a blog post..ever.... :P

Today's 17th November.....
Yesterday's 16th November, was the last day of the FIRST SEMESTER. Most of my friends were already home and I'm stuck here but I guess it's alright. I get some experience of celebrating Hari Raya Haji here, at IPIS..=)

Death Silents...and Gloomy....
Seing how IPIS is soooooo gloomy today. It's death silent. There aren't too many student left. Sikit je lagi yg tinggal, including myself. I felt like crying. I wanna go home too. Aq nak balik gak!..huhuuuu~

Terpaksa laa berSABAR for a few more days ag.. sabar...sabar...sabar....sabar...sabar..

::TICK TOCK TICK TOCK :: 
Counting the days dgn penuh ksabaran until 2oth Nov. By then, I'll be on my way to the Airport..hop on the plane & I'm off to my HOME SWEET HOME <3...

Waiting & Waiting....

Wednesday..

Thursday..

Friday..

.....and.....
 
SATURDAY...

BUBBYYEE IPIS..
...LOL...
^_^


Hmm... But for Now...I have to wait....


and 


Chase the Butterflies......

No comments:

Post a Comment